In China softvarnye companies hire women to create a fun work environment

According to the Chinese news portal China.org.cn , Chinese software companies gain for fun and raise the morale of his programmers special girls, acting as office "cheerleaders". They have to entertain the workers and create a "cool atmosphere", as it says in the message.

HR manager of a company who have a way to improve the corporate culture, claims that their companies operate mostly male programmers who are very poorly socialized and did not communicate with each other. Once in the office, there are three funny girls, efficiency and motivation of workers greatly increased.

According to reports and photos, the girls entertained by programmers in the workplace, communicate with them, serve as companions in games (such as ping-pong), and even take orders for delivery of food from the dining room to the workplace.

Comments to the post publication, published in Facebook , vary. Some accuse these companies in undisguised sexism and asked whether the company, consisting mainly of women, to hire men to entertain them. Someone advised to hire more women programmers. Others explain that in China due to historical traditions of men by about 20% more than women - except among programmers because fewer women than men.

Some commentators have refused to work in such an atmosphere. And you? Would you like these girls in your office?
I am a girl
I do not work in the office
Yes!
Only distracting be
I am well socialized and so Votes 1440 human. Abstain 293. Only registered users can participate in the survey. Sign , please.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/262358/

Tags

See also

New and interesting