A native of the USSR: 13 warm memories of excessive parental care that warm the soul.

Our generation - people with hardening of the army! Thus, as taught by the brains of our parents, we will not teach anybody. Though we have speaks abjure what would not we just raise our children today, we are sincerely grateful to our mothers and fathers for whom grew. The old worn with us as written sack. Frankly, prejudice, superstition and overprotection from their side, and we have great angered taken out of yourself. However, now we have something to remember from my childhood!

This 13 strong evidence overwhelming parental love and care, who understand only children 60-90th. Do you remember ?!

1. Mittens on elastic
Many of us in childhood is deservedly called Mashami-rasteryasha. We were pretty scattered, and the thing that is lost. In order not to buy every week new mittens, parents simply sewed them to the elastic band, and then attached it to a jacket, coat or a coat. Useful stuff, I tell you!

2. Key on a string
Key on a string was a symbol of independence. This meant that parents have entrusted to you the most valuable - his apartment. You did not want to lose face, so wearing this badge with head held high.

3. Pin from the evil eye
Pin, according to many parents, was the most powerful weapon against the evil eye. Any spell before it became powerless!

4. Cross to remember
To my child has not forgotten even walk the dog, pick up shoes repaired, go to the grandmother, or take out the trash, while no one is home, the parents of the baby on the hand painted crosses. Our first tattoo ...

5. Red thread from the same evil eye
Another powerful amulet, which had high hopes for our parents. I feel its roots originate in the kabbalistic teachings. Tackie yes, the Soviet Union was a great family of nations.

6. Rump to love
Perhaps that is why the girls in our country there is no release from the Cavaliers!

7. Garlic and onions from the cold
It is worth noting that fell under the scope not only bacteria, but also bloodsuckers, vampires and kids from the yard.

8. Eats - his power, do not leave or we do not have pigs
That's why I grew so lazy ... At the time, all the nerves exhausted parents with their poor appetite! How to eat your soul - that's me.

9. Do not get in the car with strangers
Thank you, Mom and Dad, your son has grown a sociopath. Any stranger who spoke to me makes me furious horror.

10. Sit and be quiet before going
I still do so ...

​​

11. Sprinkle holy water on luck
Exam or an important event? No holy water can not do!

12. You will not listen - you'll take the Roma
This intimidation has many options. Some parents are frightened gypsies and others - the police, and others - all great and terrible babaykoy.

13. Knock three times on the tree
Parental superstition passed many inherited ...

Ah, the funny moments of childhood that warm the soul ... Come to my father and mother and to thank them for a wonderful carefree childhood. Share these vivid memories with your friends. Ponostalgiruyte together! Maybe you even remember that. Tell us in the comments.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting