The wife of German Chancellor Helmut Kohl committed suicide because of an allergy to light

Johann Clara Eleanor Kohl, the wife of former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl, in 1993 the flu. During her illness she took penicillin, with the result that it appeared a rare disease - an allergy to light, which entailed both physical pain and inner fear when exposed to daylight. In this regard, Hannelore moved to Ludwigshafen. Since the disease first lady, it was decided not to extend, many journalists have suggested that between her and Kohl there was discord.

July 6, 2001 at 11:15 am the wife of a chauffeur and a maid family Kohl, Hilde Seeber, found her dead mistress. On the door of the room from the outside Hannelore was attached a note saying: "Yesterday I went to later. Please do not disturb, I want to sleep. " Housekeeper immediately reported to the police about what he saw.

Kohl told about the death of his wife, when he was at the plenary session in the Reichstag. Half an hour later he arrived by plane in Ludwigshafen. In the letter addressed to her husband dying Hannelore wrote: "I have always loved you. And thank you for all you've done for me. " In addition, she asked Helmut convince the public that she died in a car accident, but by the time they read a letter that was already impossible. Total deceased left eight such letters intended for the husband, two sons and some friends (later one of them would not divulge their contents).

Source: ru.wikipedia.org

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting