Kazakh woman says her 20-centimeter beard - the key to a happy marriage

Contrary to all modern standards and stereotypes krasoty

While some men are working hard to grow a beard, this 65-year-old woman was able to grow a beard 20 cm in length. Unusual facial hair made Muhtabor Turaev celebrity in her native city of Turbat in southern Kazakhstan. But really strange that it claims that its beard - that's the secret of her happy 42-year marriage.

«My husband married me when his beard has started to grow - proudly explains Muhtabor. - He loves me, and we have a son, daughter, and six grandchildren. Although the presence of a beard - a sign of the line of my family, my daughter is not her, and although beard was my mother and grandmother, they were not as beautiful as mine. They were only 15 cm in length ».

blockquote> Muhtabor said that started to grow a beard, when she was 25 years old, and people have always admired her. Her family and friends appreciate it, as well as strangers, whom she meets when riding in neighboring Uzbekistan.

The woman noted that many people have asked to be photographed with her to show pictures of their wives and mothers. "I would say that the beard helps me cross the border easily and without complications," - adds a fun Muhtabor. And when local media picked up her story, it is becoming popular in the region.

Campaigner for women's rights in Kazakhstan Ayzara Bayseytova says:

«Really impressive that such a beautiful person really happy, enjoying their appearance. Now there is very strong pressure on women, forcing them to look glamorous and sexy and shave his entire body. The words and actions of this woman should inspire others ».

blockquote> Her words really make sense: the majority of women find unattractive body hair and go through painful procedures to get rid of them. Glad to hear about Muhtabor and her husband, who seems to be happy.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting