Beard - heated and magical world

little beech + 10kartinok
Here

"My husband is handsome beard and razor stubble on his body," Ovid

With a beard or without the beard - that's a question that at times tormented by the stronger sex. Every 150 years, the question is posed anew. Men are tired of shaving and beard back into fashion, or vice versa ...
One thing is certain: the beard has always existed. It is a "bunch of hair that appears in human male and other mammals in their maturation time on the lower jaw and the upper lip." So says one dictionary in 1885. And in this respect, of course, can not change anything. At all times, the beard was considered a sign of maturity, strength and wisdom. In the East it was decided to give the oath, mentioning the beard, for example, "By the beard of the Prophet!".

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

eight

nine

Ten

For many men, the beard is something more than just unkempt facial hair. For some, it is the image of style to someone religious beliefs, and someone from childhood, looking at his father, he decided that the beard be in his face all life
These guys (those with axes to throw the bears) knows that the Internet - a bourgeois indulgence that humiliating feebly before the face of the majestic beard. Beard - this is not just a "haircut face" feature group «ZZ Top» Orthodox priest or a cache, but the whole universe - heated and magical world full of wonders and possibilities.
The beard can be grown berries (remember a character named Moss Beard from the book "The clutch Polbotinka and Moss Beard"?), Give shelter lice hide revolver or a little girl, and keep intimate diary with details of all the crimes committed. The beard can dig the nose, you can bask in his beard. In a world where men are more like women, a beard - a tool of gender differentiation, the sacred symbol of what used to be called "a man." Beard afraid of the swine and adore children (thanks to Santa Claus and Santa Claus). Beard can be converted into a washcloth, use it as a filler for a steep down jackets. In the end, his beard - is totally fine, because, no matter how passionate you would not shaved, it will grow, and thus resemble that man and his spirit - immortal.
I am in the city
Furious beard,
Redhead,
Hairy ...
Criticize?
Venue!
The beard you beard,
Colette eyes nonsense:
Like, in the XX atomic -
Yes Ataman Platov ?!
Century beards severe,
One day a hundred editors:
Who - Throw,
And who - correct,
Admit it -
And be healthy!
And I go, I breathe in the spring,
Beard girls amused,
And gradually shaved
Wither, like the dead.
Discussions fall silent,
Prettier beard ...
Get used?
Get used!
They say:
Wow!
Like, here it is, the unknown,
Aboriginal, hempen ...
And I'm under that beard,
Like Castro young!
And the verse is not about my beard,
If you think a head. (C.) Boris Marev

But sobsna and my ...

Z.Y.Borodatye Yapovtsy! Treat you and us with their bearded photos!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting