Composition per student, "How I Spent My Summer"

- In the year 2014, my parents decided to have a rest. From me. And they sent me for three months in a sanatorium «Pioneer».

In the three months!

If I knew it! I have never been alone for so long, for himself did not answer. And referred me where and Lermontov. General we have with him only a patronymic - Yu, he was passing in the Lazarev, adults, talented. I - stuck, child, and the most common. The 3,000 km from home, but three hundred meters from the sea, three hundred children, one hundred adults.

I saw the sea twice a month, the children there basically inadequate, or I'm not educated. Circles do not. Boring. All of the children are sitting in the mainly tablets, phones.

Detachment "Romantic" We were forty people. For the "herd" of one punished the entire squad. We went to a mountain stream, it's so cold! And the sea is warm, all jellyfish, but you can swim.

The heat, the stuffiness, but there were thunderstorms. Even in the resort got a lightning. And when it's time to go home and do the rains began. In the train I sat wet.

Century will be remembered what it means to resort to three months !!!!!

God forbid!

Tags

See also

New and interesting