10 Celebs Whose Age You Just Will surprise

Beauty Gwen Stefani under whose "Do not Speak" we lit in his youth. It seems it was only yesterday.

Today Gwen 45. 90,248,830

If you were shocked by the age of Gwen Stefani, then maybe you better not read this list further.

Beauty Salma Hayek, who made his movie debut in the movie "From Dusk Till Dawn" as a sexy dancer, has 48 years. 4,092,646

Ageless Alyson Hannigan. The star of "American Pie" and the television series "How I Met Your Mother" looks almost like a schoolgirl. Meanwhile, it has has exchanged fourth ten - it '41 .

The star, perhaps the most iconic series of all time "Friends" - Jennifer Aniston. Jennifer looks much the same as her character Rachel Green 20 years ago. Many believe that Jennifer Aniston took possession of some secret elixir of youth, because it is now 46. 8,146,774

Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon Cooper looks brilliant for a maximum of 25 years. And he has '42

Long gone the days when the boy Frodo dragged myself with my ring around Mordor. Now Elijah Wood settled down. Yes, and it is time - in fact he knocked '34 .

Gorgeous Halle Berry is my stop their appearance at 30, signing a contract with the devil himself. Well who can give this stunning beauty of 48 years old ?! 56,322,435

There is a version that Canadian actress Rachel McAdams, which forced millions of hearts around the world shatter in the movie "The Notebook," sleeping in the fridge and rubs the skin substances that are not in the periodic table. How else to explain that this little girl has 36 ?

The most mysterious and coveted actor in Hollywood - Keanu Reeves. He Neo. He Constantine. He is John Wick. Not one woman's heart beats faster when his form. Meanwhile, Keanu has joined the list of "pensioners" in Hollywood - because he has 50. 79,064,272

Ageless Dmitry Kharatyan with the same gleam in his eye that was 30 years ago and 55. 72,873,400

Tags

See also

New and interesting