The woman could be a hundred reasons why the morning she looks sleepy: party, feeding infants, a quarterly report, a romantic night ... However, whatever the occasion - pleasant or not - the result of such nights is always the same: tired eyes and dark circles under the eyes . If you have kidney problems (one of the signs of bruises under his eyes) - it is better to consult a doctor. But if health is OK, and the appearance after a sleepless night is poor - Take advantage of our advice. We offer to your attention the 5 options available masks from ingredients that are sure to have you in the kitchen!
Mask of potatoes
1. Grate peeled potatoes and mix it in equal proportions with oat flour (a tablespoon).
2. Add to the mix a little milk (you should get a thick paste) and apply the resulting mask to the skin around the eyes. Hold for 15-20 minutes, then wash off with cool water.
The mask of cucumber
1. Sodium cucumber on the smallest grater, chop parsley or coriander (cilantro).
2. Mix the cucumber with herbs and add the same amount of sour cream (better to take a tablespoon). The proportion is as follows: 1: 1: 1.
3. Mix all ingredients and apply under the eyes for 15-20 minutes, then wash with cool water.
Express option: em>
Simply attach to eyes fresh cucumber slices for 20-25 minutes.
The mask of curd and tea
1 pound cheese with a spoon, and put it under the eyes for 15-20 minutes. This mask is better not to wash with running water and a cotton swab, pre-moistened with cold black or green tea.
Express option: em>
If you do not have cheese or little time - to attach to the eyes cooled used tea bags.
Mask of parsley
1. Grind the leaves and stems of parsley and thoroughly spread with 2 teaspoons fat cottage cheese.
2. Add a small amount of milk (instead of cottage cheese and milk, you can use half a tablespoon of sour cream) and apply the resulting mask for dark circles under the eyes. After 15-20 minutes, wash your face with cool water, or even better - a weak brew tea.
1. Grind in a coffee grinder shelled walnuts to a state of flour.
2. Mix 2 teaspoons of the resulting flour and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
3. Add 2-3 drops of natural lemon or pomegranate juice and apply the mask to the skin around the eyes for 15-20 minutes. Wash with cool water.
Unfortunately, with black eyes women look older than their age. When you're only 20 years old - is not a problem. But when "slightly over 30" - better not be lazy and get up 10 minutes earlier to devote time to their appearance. It's great when its a sleepless night, only you know! Share with your friends by these female secrets. Girls must be solidarity in matters of beauty!