With love from my mother! British photographer takes the contents of parcels that were sent to soldiers.

Each of us has his very dear people. The list may include a variety of family, friends and others who surround us. But most likely it can be argued that among the closest and dearest people will be mothers. They do not sleep when we were growing up, they always worry for us, without them it is difficult to imagine life in general.

Mom not be easy, but even more difficult to fulfill this commitment, when your child is away from you, knowing that his life is in danger. I'm talking about mothers of different soldiers.

During the Second World War, the US organization was created Blue Star Mothers to support mothers whose sons and daughters went to the front. Now such organizations exist around the world, among other things, they help parents keep in touch with their children, for example, sent to the front small parcels.

Photographer Lisa Barnard visited the British equivalent of Blue Star Mothers, which has created an interesting photo project. Lisa photographed the contents of parcels that her mother sent the sons and daughters, staying at that time in Iraq. Edition offers you a look that gave the military from their loving mothers.

Lover British literature.

Photo: Lisa Barnard

Do not forget about your leisure.

Even in the army daughter must remember that she is a woman.

Sweet Tooth ...

My mother takes care of everything.

Health and comfort.

As you can see, most of the sets are not too different from each other, but my mother always know what their children need. If you liked this photo project, you will certainly share it with your friends.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting