Bouquets of roses like everything, but so sad when they wither. I would like to extend the life of flowers longer. But, whatever you do, it is the hour when you want to throw the bouquet ...
However, observant people might notice that sometimes rose in the bouquet give the new shoots. You can take advantage of this wonderful property and flowers to decorate your home stunning roses in a pot. They will delight you and your loved ones for a long time, and more - to make a successful part of the interior quite hard. Even if you've never dealt with house plants, you will succeed!
Here are simple instructions on how to grow from a fading bouquet young beautiful plant:
1. When a bouquet almost completely fade, we shall cut cuttings. Each must have at least three buds. Take cuttings at the middle part of the stem roses, measuring 10 - 15 cm.
2. Take a sharp knife oblique cut below the interstices, departing 5 cm. If the handle are the leaves, the lower quite daring, the top - half.
3. Now you need to help small seedlings. Take medication to improve the rooting of plants (for example, Kornevin or Geteroauksin) kindle according to the instructions. Place the cuttings in the miracle solution for 12-14 hours.
4. Now it is possible to plant the cuttings in the ground! Prepare not very large pot with loose soil. Sharing is necessary to sit down at an angle, the ground around him - slightly compacted.
5. Good fields stalks and wrap him up in a plastic bag. Inside the package will create a favorable climate, it will help the plants take root.
6. sprayed his land three times a day, keeping the ground all the time a little damp.
That's all! Now you just need to wait until the root stalk and bloom magnificently.
You have no idea how much joy you bring flowers grown personally! Indescribable pleasure. Such beauty can be and give to someone, and for decorating any room is a suitable option.
To make the house nice and cozy, you need quite a bit of effort.
If you liked this article about growing roses, tell your friends about it.
via takprosto cc