5 excuses that parents are often the "bad" girls. Love is blind, but education - first and foremost!

Recently I heard a bad story, which caused a storm of emotions in me. When the daughter of a friend of mine appeared in the school canteen, the other girls in her class out defiantly.

Of course, they were the reasons for such a unanimous boycott. After a nice seventh-grader was invited to dancing kid from eighth grade - and, oh gods! - She agreed.
Then a friend gave her as an associate and began to taunt poor thing. Unfortunately, such a situation in childhood and adolescence are not uncommon. This is the reality of any school.

But I am outraged not so much vile behavior of the girl's classmates, as the reaction of adults to such an event. Mom seeded student called parents of other children and explained what had happened. In response, she heard - oh, do not worry, it's children. Nothing serious really happened. You take to heart the situation ...

I'm sorry, what? I refuse to believe that this is normal.

Of course, it is difficult to imagine that your child is not as good as you used to think about it. But really you are so blinded by their parental love that can forgive such behavior of his daughter? Do you think that its ability to severely hurt and humiliate another person there is nothing wrong? I was shocked.

Sometimes I am very worried about his three daughters. They are very smart girl, kind and accommodating. But as is known, the emotion is controlled by women, and it can be seen from the small age. In a moment of excitement, anger, fear - whether daughter make the right choice as it should do? It contrasts between good and bad?

Sometimes children make mistakes, and this is understandable - they lack experience and understanding of different situations. But if the bad, obviously the nasty things the child is doing specifically - do not miss it past the sensitive parental attention. If you do not take action and stop this behavior immediately, the child will make it much more time, again and again!

Modern parents - masters to justify any behavior of their children, because so they justify themselves, their lack of time and effort on proper upbringing. Imagine that this nasty story happened to your daughter. Ask yourself - like, or I'd like to hear an answer such justification?

5. Maybe your daughter is not too interested in communicating with my child. That he did not want to talk to her.
This is a classic defense - the parent immediately blame others, someone else's child. It's not my daughter, it's yours. It's not bad, I brought her and you.

4. My daughter said that it was not the case.
Typically, such an excuse dismiss problems. Is it so difficult to spend a little time on the analysis of abnormal behavior? After all, travel to clubs, sporting events, fun - time enough!

3. It is not the fault of my daughter, that your - is so sensitive!
Move a little responsibility to his daughter - it is not as difficult as it seems. In any situation, always attended by two people. Something is wrong here, if guilty is just a victim of circumstance.

2. Everything was wrong - my girl at anything, it is the handiwork of her friends.
Of course, the easiest way to blame others. Innocent bystander - so called this attitude a parent. Just a moment, very important - sometimes omissions as bad as the crime.

1. Girls should be girls.
So what? This can justify everything? As a mom, as a parent, and a full member of society - do not you tired of that all blamed on the weakness of women, that women - that are, and nothing can be done. It remnants of patriarchal arranged. First of all - we are people, and your daughter to be a good man! Help her to become such.

Daughter of my friend was lucky with my mother. She received psychological support. Fortunately, she had other friends who have not turned away from the girl. But not all stories end so well - sometimes trauma inflicted child peers, breaking all his life ...

Let us not justify their daughters! Rather than inhibit their formation as individuals excuses, raising the bar higher. Let them grow good, responsive, fair people.

It all starts with one brave parent. One has only to start - and others too will catch up! Decide the situation honestly.

Let this article will help you in the education of the child. Share with your friends this useful story!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting