Coffee - the drink, which has an unrivaled aroma and flavor, which attracts more and more admirers. He is a great warming drink in the cold season. There are many recipes for its preparation. I suggest you 6 popular and simple recipes for coffee. Treat your friends on a cold winter evening!
1. Strong coffee with chocolate and cream
Ingredients for 6 servings:
1 liter of black coffee 150 ml brandy 4 pcs. cardamom 1 orange 200 g dark chocolate 300 ml cream
1. Make a strong coffee.
2. Add the brandy, cardamom and orange, cut into slices.
3. Leave to brew for 2 minutes.
4. Put a piece of chocolate in a cup, the rest in coffee.
5. Pour the coffee into the cups and cream decorate.
2. Hot Mocha
3 tbsp sugar 3 tbsp cocoa powder 3 tsp natural coffee 1 tbsp. water 3 st.moloka 1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat Turku sugar, cocoa powder and ground coffee.
2. Add water and boil coffee.
3. Strain into a small saucepan.
4. Gradually pour in the milk and continue to heat over medium heat until the drink a smooth consistency.
5. Add the vanilla. You can decorate with whipped cream.
3. Cappuccino Blanco
1/2 Art. Milk 1/2 tsp vanilla 1 h. liter. sugar 360 g of natural coffee cinnamon to taste
1. heated in a small tank milk, vanilla crumb vsyp.
2. Bring to a boil, cool and let it brew for a few minutes under the lid.
3. Then again grist sugar and boil rapidly cool, strain and separated the remnants of vanilla.
4. Blender whips beverage to form a solid mass of a solid foam.
5. In the volumetric cup pour in early express coffee as they become available, and then the top share of the milk froth and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
4. Irish coffee (Irish Coffee)
Ingredients for 1 serving:
2 tsp sugar 45 ml Irish whiskey 3/5 Art. freshly brewed coffee 1 tbsp 40% -s cream
1. In a glass for Irish coffee mix the sugar and whiskey, then add hot strong coffee.
2. In a small bowl, lightly vzbey cream.
3. Carefully pour the cream on the back side of a large spoon in the coffee that they remain on the surface. Serve without mixing.
5. Coffee Brulee
Ingredients for 4-6 servings:
zest of 1 orange, taken one long strip zest of 1 lemon, taken one long strip 2 tsp sugar 6 pcs. cloves 1 cinnamon stick 2 tbsp. brandy or cognac 3-4 tbsp orange liqueur 2 tbsp. strong black coffee
1. Put orange and lemon zest in a pan.
2. Add sugar, cloves, cinnamon, brandy and orange liqueur.
3. Heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
4. made coffee, set fire to a mixture of brandy, then slowly pour a thin stream into her coffee.
5. Serve immediately with a cinnamon stick and orange peel decorations.
6. Fragrant coffee Christmas
10 Art. freshly brewed coffee 1/2 Art. sugar 1/4 Art. cocoa powder 1/4 tsp cinnamon 0, 3 tbsp. water whipped cream to taste
1. In saucepan, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
2. Add water and boil over medium heat for about 1 minute, stirring.
3. Add the coffee, mix well and serve with whipped cream.
Treat friends one of such beverages. How nice it would be delighted to look at your skill loved ones! Prepare treats right at them, it will enhance the effect.
Do not forget to tell your friends how to make coffee!
via takprosto cc