Nepal - a wonderful country. That Nepal bordering Tibet, very strongly influenced by religious and cultural life of the country. In Nepal, the majority of the population are Hindus, but it is very much associated with Buddhism.
Buddhist monks are very unusual, enlightened people who have knowledge on how to preserve health and youth. They are convinced that the spiritual world is inextricably linked to the physical, everything is constantly in motion, matter can change its properties under the influence of mental energy. That is, if you think positively, the reality around you is in harmony. Nepalese sages found the answer to the eternal question - what is the meaning of life. They believe that the essence of life is to gain experience, to the soul of man to know as much as possible over a short period of earthly existence. Read these tips from the wise old men is the knowledge, which is to get acquainted and to apply them in your life path.
1. Speak slowly, but think fast.
2. Do not judge people by their relatives.
3. When you say "I love you" - Tell the truth!
4. When you say, "I'm sorry" - see the man in the eye.
5. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
6. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
7. Always keep in mind your favorite poem.
8. Do not believe everything you hear, spend all you have, go to sleep until sleep enough.
9. Great love and great achievements involve great risk always.
10. When you lose, try to learn from it, and even use.
11. Respect yourself, respect others, is responsible for all their actions.
12. Do not let a little dispute ruin a great friendship.
13. As you know, made a mistake, do not try to gloss over it, and a quick fix.
14. Every day, spend some time alone.
15. Be open to change, but do not relinquish their values.
16. Sometimes silence - the best answer.
17. Read more books.
18. Believe in God.
19. In disagreements with loved ones refers to the current situation. Do not bring up the past.
20. Read between the lines.
21. Share your knowledge with children. Today it is the only known way to achieve immortality.
22. Be gentle with the earth. Not littering.
23. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
24. Do not interfere in the affairs of others, do not let blank board.
25. Do not trust someone who kisses you, not closing his eyes.
26. Once a year, go someplace you have not been.
27. If you earn a lot of money, some of them to use to help others.
28. Remember that not getting what you want - this is sometimes a stroke of luck.
29. Listen to the doctors, but learn to break some of their inhibitions.
30. Judge your success by what you had to sacrifice to get it.
31. Your "I" - is the end point of your journey.
32. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon - not love and is not ready for someone else's recipes.
Your "I" - is the end point of your journey. This is a very profound thought. Remember that everything really is already in you, the whole world lies in your mind, how you perceive reality. There is no good and evil, there is only positive and negative. That is, circumstances and events are formed by the action of your attitude toward them. Try to always be in a positive atmosphere, do not load yourself negative emotions and experiences. This is the secret of health, beauty and harmony.
Share this age-old wisdom with their loved ones, enlighten them.
via takprosto cc