Reliable tool in difficult times: 5 obvious truths, radically changing attitude to the situation.

Getting into a difficult situation, many people find themselves defenseless. Vulnerable to yourself! Yes, do not be surprised - whatever bad things happened to any man, as if he were no nasty - he always knows how to make yourself worse. This amazing property is put into the character since childhood. Of course, some are lucky to be born into an environment that nurtured them optimistic. And what about those who are accustomed to seeing the world through the murky glass? The answer is - to change.

Modern psychology has found: a person reacts to an event in accordance with its opinion on the evaluation of the event. In other words - what do you think about what is happening, create your condition. Everyone wants to be happy, to enjoy life, to enjoy the beautiful moments ... Why not start right now? You can not change what happened, you can not in any way to rectify the situation. All you have left - to change opinion about it, do not try to think the way you used to. Here are 5 simple tips to help you cope with negative feelings. Do not take them lightly - these recommendations can make your condition more calm and joyful.

1. Take the problem
Just admit it to myself, yes, I'm upset. What upsets me? What exactly? When you figure it out, that worries you so much, you see your enemy's face. This is a situation that hurts me, now I know about it and I can do something about it. Understand yourself - it is very important to listen to your inner voice at least sometimes.

2. Realize your choice
Life consists of constant decisions that you take every day. What clothes should I choose? What to eat? Respond to all the decadent mood or to be optimistic? Realize that you choose. Try to choose optimism at least once as a model for their behavior - for fun. Suddenly you like! Remember, to be sad or tuned to the positive - it's your personal choice.

3. Speak positive words
For heavy, full of tension and excitement of the day to pronounce the words with a positive charge. For example: "I hope", "we will find a solution", "everything will", "I believe that everything will be fine." Words that you say, a very strong influence on your mood and health. So why all the complaints and groans worsen? Much better to press the lever of positive thinking with the help of just such simple phrases.

4. Talk with optimistic people
Observe the people who create a positive atmosphere around themselves. Look, what words they use. Optimism is contagious, and if you do not own enough, Borrow from friends vivacity and energy.

5. Repeat affirmations
Affirmation - a statement that should be repeated periodically to tune in to a particular state. Repeat periodically: "I will succeed", "I have a lot of strength and energy to deal with it", "I radiate positive emotions" and something like that. The most effective affirmation - the one you invented himself. It is most suited to a particular case and give you exactly what you need at the moment. You can show this mysticism, but such plants miraculously changed the mood. Mood changes - it changes everything around ...

Unfortunately, the consumer society is beneficial to people constantly suffering. Smoking, alcohol, drugs - all these are areas in which revolve a lot of money. To sell more artificial substitutes for happiness, we need customers - people who are dissatisfied with life, accident, offended. So, we need to create conditions so that everyone felt a jerk in full. Not vedis this mass deception! You have everything to feel like a complete human being, you have your life. Only you decide what to do with it, how to interpret what is happening. Often remembers that on a positive attitude will help you to remain calm in any situation.

Remind your friends about how important it is to perceive life in a positive way - show them this article. Be an optimist - it means to be able to see the bright side of things. Let these people will be more!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting