Causes of pain in the back may be different. First of all, lack of exercise, weak muscles, poor posture, injury, stress, unbalanced diet. Women who constantly wear high heels, back aches very often - an unnatural position of the spine when walking becomes critical. The only constructive solution to back problems - muscle strengthening. Of course, it is not shown to all people: if there is serious injury to the spine, it is best to consult with your doctor to do no harm. In other cases, assiduous classes - what you need! The spine is inextricably linked to the central nervous system. If rejuvenate it with a special technique, your health will be stronger state - much quieter. Get to work: these remarkable exercise will support the spine and make it your faithful servant.
1. Sit on your heels and head hands behind his back. gossip fingers without pressing his hands to his back. On the inhale raised from the heels, retract the gluteal muscles, tilt your head back and bend the arc of the back without disengaging the fingers.
On exhale, lower your heels and press his forehead to the floor, holding up his hands behind her back. This is one cycle. Running for 1-3 minutes.
2. Relax while lying on his back, for 1-3 minutes. then wrapped his arms around his knees, push him to his forehead and shook her on the back.
3. Sit with your legs crossed. keep your arms to the shoulders forward four fingers, thumbs back. On the inhale, Bring elbows and head back, straightening his back, exhale rounded back, Bring your elbows forward and lowered his head down. Perform this at a fast pace for 1-3 minutes.
4. Sit with your legs crossed. Put your hands up along the head, pressing them to auricles. The palms should be directed inward, fingers - well apart. Actively tyanis for 3 minutes. Take a deep breath and pull, then exhale and relax, dropping his hands to his knees. Then - 30 seconds of relaxation. Repeat this exercise for 3-5 minutes.
5. Sit on the mat, legs stretched out in front of him. keep your back straight. Raise your arms straight up parallel with the floor. Shoulders apart. On the inhale Reject body back slightly and lift leg forty-five degrees upward. On the exhale, return to starting position. Movement should be smooth, breath - measured. Execution time - 5 minutes. Then do inhale, exhale and move on to the next exercise.
6. Sit on the mat, stretching his legs straight ahead. Put your head down, put your elbows on the floor on both sides of the legs and take hold of the heel. If not, put her arms around the ankle. Being in this position for at least 3 minutes. Do not relax! Then do inhale, exhale and stretch again. Perform this exercise two more times, then gently arise.
6 These exercises will allow your spine to straighten, will tone the muscles of the back. They are very intense, but the result is relevant! The flexibility of the spine - a pledge of youth, freedom of movement and thought. Very often stiffness in the back is the result of nerve terminals. Experiencing stress, strains and man withdraws into himself. Pay attention to proper breathing: make sure that the diaphragm is relaxed, breathe deeply, relieve tension in the ribs.
With these exercises you are not afraid of pain in the back! Forget about what a "wooden" spine. The benefit of this charge is difficult to overestimate, share articles with their friends, who are engaged in sedentary work - they just will appreciate it.
via takprosto cc