You can drown on dry land. Important information for anyone who is going to the sea!

Very few people know about this kind of drowning as a deferred. Although it is rare, but important for everyone to be aware of it and its symptoms. Such a tragedy can happen to anyone, especially children, if time does not take action. We'll tell you about it as a concrete example of drowning. Forewarned - is forearmed!

10-year-old autistic boy Johnny Jackson went to the pool with his mother. Woman intently watching his child. In the hands of a child had special inflatable sleeves that kept him on the water. There were no signs of trouble ...

While bathing Johnny swallowed water, but cleared his throat, and everything was normal again. After bathing, mother and son went home.

On the way home my mother Cassandra spoke with her son about how his day. Johnny seemed a little tired, but everything was in order. In the evening, he had to take a shower, put on clean clothes and sleep. An exciting day came to an end.

Johnny really wanted to sleep. This is not surprising, since the boy was swimming, running and jumping all day. His mother did not notice anything unusual.

Cassandra put her son to bed. But, having come into the room after some time, she saw that the child's lips were covered with white foam. My mother tried to wake the baby, but he did not wake up. It was too late: little Johnny died.

When doctors later found out the cause of death of Johnny, Cassandra could not believe it. Johnny drowned. It was delayed drowning. «I had never heard of such a phenomenon. And, unfortunately, not only I » em>, - said Cassandra.

Deferred drowning can occur if the lung is a small amount of water. It prevents the absorption of oxygen into the blood, so people slowly dying. In most cases the adult organism itself copes with removal of water from the lungs. However, in children and in people with mental disorders such reflexes are not as developed.

Symptoms deferred drowning:

cough; chest pain; labored, rapid breathing; a very severe fatigue, drowsiness; blue lips; distraction.
Also closely monitor the children while swimming, even in shallow waters.

This information is important to know everything, as it may save someone's life. Be sure to share it with friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting