He took a bubble wrap and coat it with chocolate. You'll be delighted with the result!
Bubble wrap - a universal remedy. Although it is designed to preserve fragile items during transit, this film is also great calms the nerves. Who does not love to burst these bubbles as a child? Today will tell you about another method of its application - for decorating confectionery. I never would have thought that with the help of blister foils, you can create a true culinary masterpiece!
1. So, you need to tile the black or milk chocolate to be melted in the microwave.
2. Then Spread plastic wrap your desired size and spread of her chocolate. See to it that it was not hot.
3. After that, let the chocolate for about 10 minutes to cool down to room temperature.
4. Wrap the cake with the chocolate wrap and put in a form in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
5. Then just peel off the tape and decorate the cake with berries and cream.
In this video you can see in detail the whole process of decorating a cake.
This wonderful life hacking is useful to all lovers of cook something sweet. Take advantage of this advice and show it to her friends and friends!