I took a roll of cheap film and pasted on all the windows, all winter I know no troubles.

I wish my home was always warm and cozy. Especially when late autumn begins. The heat will not return until mid-May. And in winter, I want to go to sleep like a brown bear, rather than go to work. It is difficult to sleep if the window is cold. How to insulate your windows to be both budget and comfortable? Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you about an effective and cheap way to insulate windows. To do this, you will need only one item - food film in a roll.

And the roll is better to take immediately thicker if you have a lot of windows. And then no cold and wind will be terrible. And the most important thing about this method is that it does not matter what kind of windows you have: wooden or plastic. The method works equally on any surface and protects against temperature changes on the street and in the house.

Also, food film protects your windows from the accumulation of condensation that forms on the windows. Due to condensation, fungus and mold form on the windows, and this is not very good for human health. And the windows do not carry any joy these educations. Replacing windows does not always lead to better results. And often it hits the wallet very hard. To make it easier to stay in the winter without much expense, you can use this simple method.

Ordinary food film on the window creates the effect of the so-called additional glass. It acts as an air barrier between the room and the window, retaining heat inside the room. And due to the additional air mass between the window and the film, condensation does not form on the window. And this method will help significantly reduce heat bills. The most important thing is to glue the film correctly so that it creates the desired effect. And here it is important to remember that the film should not come into contact with the glass itself. Otherwise, there will be no effect.

How to fix the food film on the window The food film itself must be glued to the window frame, not the glass. Then you will get the necessary effect and reliable fixation of the film. In order to glue the film exactly, you will have to spend a little time and effort. There are several ways to fix the film on the frame. But this method is one of the easiest. Lock the film from one end with double-sided tape. Stick the other side of the tape on top of the frame. Smooth well and pull the film. Pull the film down, also pulling well to get the effect of matte glass.

Secure the film at the bottom of the frame in the same way. Now your house is not afraid of any storms and snowstorms. And the cold will not get through the cracks in the windows. Food film is a unique device in every home. It can protect not only food in the refrigerator. Food film in a roll will be an indispensable assistant in warming the house and saving the family budget.

And what ways do you know how to insulate windows? Share in the comments their methods of keeping warm in the house and prevent drafts.

Tags

See also

New and interesting