A prescient hostess always keeps bubble wrap in the fridge and advises you to do the same.

I went to a friend's house the other day. I had to get something out of the fridge and she asked me to do it. When I opened her refrigerator, I was shocked. Of course, I couldn’t resist and female curiosity took over. I asked her why she kept it in the fridge. My friend laughed, but told me everything. When I got home, I did the same thing. The result was noticeable within a week. I share a simple method to overcome the unpleasant smell inside the fridge.

We all buy some goods that are packaged in a film with bubbles. It turns out that the use of this film is very diverse. With its help, you can not only save a fragile product, but also put it in the refrigerator.

Peels Sprinkle the tangerine peel with salt or ground coffee put on film and hide in the refrigerator. This tool perfectly eliminates unpleasant odors. So do not rush to throw the film in the trash. It can do more good.

I share a few tricks that will be useful in any kitchen. For example, a conventional cutting board can play the role of an additional shelf for storing food in the refrigerator. A sponge for washing dishes is suitable for absorbing moisture on the back wall of the refrigerator. The main thing is to change it in time so that mold and unpleasant smell do not form.

Kitchen life hacks Another application of packaging film with bubbles can be food storage. For example, if you need some delicate or delicate vegetable or fruit carefully put, you can wrap it in a packaging film.

Peels Products will stay fresh longer if they are carefully packaged in film. In this film, you can store eggs and not be afraid that they run around the refrigerator.

You can also cover the shelves of the refrigerator with film, if its volumes allow. This method will keep the shelves clean, prevent chipping and scratching. From time to time, depending on pollution, such a film should be changed.

In general, in the house you can find a lot of ways to use packaging film with bubbles. You can put shelves in a locker in the kitchen. Use it as a delicate cleaning of curls, instead of a sponge, so as not to leave scratches. Packaging products, changing dishes and a thousand more ideas for which a packaging film is useful.

It can be used as an artistic material for children’s creativity. In the country, it is also useful for all kinds of needs. Anything you have the imagination and the wit. You can safely reuse the packaging film. This will allow you to save money from the family budget, and not to spend on trifles. Be rational in using things!

And what unusual life hacks do you know and use to make life easier? Share in the comments with other readers!

Tags

See also

New and interesting