This girl dropped everything and decided to live in a train ... The reason - a very unexpected!

On the Internet, there are more and more stories about how people are in search of happiness and a better life throws your own home and go there aimlessly. For example, recently a resident of London, decided to move to a rented apartment in Spain. He rented a small house with a picturesque view of the vast sea while flying every day to work. It is worth noting, that he evaded almost twice cheaper than living in the capital of Albion.

An example of this guy followed 23-year-old student at the University of Tuebingen Leonie Muller. Rental apartment cool hit the pockets of residents of Stuttgart. The last straw was a quarrel with the landlord.

Student packed their bags, bought a travel card, which allows her a month to ride the train across the country, and embark on a journey. Blue car at the time, became her cozy refuge. Ticket BahnCard 100 costs 380 euros. Rental housing in Stuttgart dispensed Mueller 450 euros.

But from that moment Leonie radically changed the style of life ... Her gray days turned into a spectacular holiday.

She never knew what to expect from the next trip.

The young adventurer had brought everything you need: cosmetics, clothes, personal hygiene products, books and laptop.

The German trains even have a shower, so that there are no hygiene problems.

The boy protagonist of our story today lives in another city, so the girl to meet him, it was necessary to plan a trip. Now, however, their meetings became more frequent. B>

Leoni also often zahazhivaet their friends from other cities. «I want to inspire people to change. I would have liked them to have called into question their own habits and the things that they consider normal », i> - she says. B>

Inspired by the story. As far as I know today, even among our youth popular hitchhiking, without spending a lot of money. There are also many programs that allow cool save while traveling. Tell us about this initiative the girl to his friends.

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting