She is only 17 years old, but she already is facing a difficult choice: to die or live. She chooses death.

Jenny just seventeen years old, but she has to make a difficult decision that an adult is not easy to take. This is a very complicated history.

Jenny Lake - a very ordinary teenager. She was seventeen years old and she goes to school in the town of Pocatello (Idaho, USA). She recently started dating a guy named Jason. B>

After her every day has become a headache, she decided to consult a doctor. During the examination in the brain Jenny was found an object the size of 2 cm. A little later, was made the shocking diagnosis of cancer. B>

In order to survive, the girl had to undergo chemotherapy.

To her family and her boyfriend it was a shock. But all were ready to support it. B>

Soon learned the news, which usually brings joy: she was pregnant.

But, despite the fact that the news about the pregnancy pleased Jenny, my heart was heavy as had to make a difficult choice because during chemotherapy the child may die! But if it does not pass a course of chemotherapy, she would die. B>

Jenny decided to interrupt chemotherapy to nine months, was born baby Chad Michael. But it meant that she would die. When the baby was born, she took the hand of the midwife, that drew to him and whispered: «I did it. I have fulfilled my duty ». I>

After 6 days Jenny was taken from the hospital. She wanted to be home with the child. B>

12 days after childbirth Jenny died, holding the hands of his son.

Her motherly love was so strong that she sacrificed her own life for the life of her child. This is the most inexplicable love that only a mother can feel for her child. B>

Love mother will accompany him throughout his life.

It's amazing how brave and strong was this girl. Share this story incredible love mother for her child.

www.facebook.com/jennis.journey

Tags

See also

New and interesting