This grandpa will handicap many young. The most stylish pensioner Berlin!

Probably each of us had heard that by the age should be treated only as a number, and no more. But frankly, we do not always succeed. But the hero of this material is able to cope with it ... Now, his name is Gunther Krabbenhёft. This grandfather lives in Berlin and conceals his age. Some local newspapers even wrote that he was 104 years old, but he denied this information, and many believe that his grandfather about 70. But he was in our field of view, not because of their age, but because of what is considered the most fashionable retired German capital. Gunter still prefers the tapered trousers, jackets, hats and butterflies. However, he does not change his style even when just out for a walk. So, let's estimate this with dudes.

And I really wondered how old he was ...

Among the young people do not often see these mods.

Looking at it, cheer up!

A great sense of taste.

From it, even blowing some positive and youth ...

The handsome!

No words!

In my opinion, any additional comments here are absolutely not necessary. This grandpa will handicap the young, for that honor and praise him. If you agree with me, then share this material with your friends, let them also receive a portion of positive emotions from this cheerful mod!

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting