Being deaf all his life ... But when she first heard themselves tears flowed a stream down her cheeks.

Cara Charman - the usual 29-year-old girl who has a loving husband and two children. She is young, intelligent, beautiful.

Sarah's father - a successful musician. He always tried to instill in her daughter a good taste in music and a love for art. The girl lived her whole life in music. Her favorite band - Megadeth. Their songs are constantly played its player at full volume.

But, unfortunately, Sarah can not fully enjoy the sound. She hears only the musical vibrations. She is blind from birth. It is difficult to imagine how such a joyous feel hurt restrictions somewhat. Although a birth defect, Sarah always tried to live life to the full.

She is constantly striving for self-development. She loves to read. Constant reading helped Sarah learn to distinguish it other on the lips. She confesses: «I have always said that I have a wonderful speech. This helped me a lot my passion for reading and English language. I worked on a lot in order to be able to interact with others ... The only thing I can say is, God is truly good ». I>

She had grown accustomed to living a full life and enjoy it, even with such a defect. But the fate of Sarah turned to 180 degrees when the doctors asked her to insert into the middle ear implant, which is able to capture even the most minimal noise. Sarah agreed.

Check this sentimental video in which Charman hear yourself first.

When Sarah Charman heard his voice for the first time, tears of joy stream down her cheeks. She could not hold back emotions.

Now she can hear not only themselves but also their babies.

This story touched by Megadeth leader deeply. When a musician learned that Sara their fan, he decided to get acquainted with this brave girl and personally invite her to a concert of your favorite band. Just a stunning gift!

We rarely grateful for what we have the opportunity to see, hear, enjoy the smells and tastes, to feel the touch. This strong spirit she knew how to enjoy life under any circumstances. Share this video with the other mental.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikrsjFTfn1w

Tags

See also

New and interesting