20 accidents cats, which are due to wild curiosity stuck in the most unexpected places.

Cats - a rather tiny and very flexible creatures. This is a real fluffy gymnasts and acrobats. Their owners know that cats do not make much effort to get into any tight spaces. But see what would come of it. I made a compilation of the funniest pictures of baleen chetyrehlapyh favorites in the most unexpected places. Will they get out?

«I just wanted you to hear the new single, his favorite group». i>

«If you fed me straight from the tin and a neat little water, instead of the bad things from the tap, I would never here turned out to be». i> < /

«What's so funny? Proceed to the point better! » I>

«Hamster fooled me again. Well, wait, shaggy! » I>

«And why did I never learn from their mistakes?» i>

«Shut up and pull me out of here, man!» i>

«Now I see things in a different light ...» i>

«I just went into the world ... I do not remember what happened next ...» i>

«I swear for the last two years of this thing that I greatly narrowed!» i>

«Please, no word about it!» i>

«This was my favorite toy ... until this time». i>

«If I have protorchat rest of my life here, I think I'll lie down and sleep a little». i>

«And once again I found myself in the bonds of justice ...» i>

«This is what will happen if I am hungry, yet you yourself are not enough naeshsya!» i>

«This chair is not so convenient, as it was told in a furniture store». i>

«Watching how much do you make an effort to open a jar of yummy, I decided to stay in it forever». i>

«Yes, now I understand why I had not come near to furniture». i>

«Just someone eats too much ...» i>

«You have taken away my paper to clean the claws, so I decided to find it yourself». i>

«I submarine ...» i>

I hope all these curious cat could get out of these unexpected pitfalls. Share funny pictures of cats friends!

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting