He lived without fear, and died without fear ... This is a sad story to read it.

How many stories do we know about the poor animals. But this brought me to tears ...

All those who lived in my house knew freak. Freak called the usual street cat that lived near my house. All his life he fought with other cats, rummaging through garbage to eat, and loved. I>

This life has left visible marks on the body of a cat. He had only one eye, was missing his left ear and a broken left leg before fused wrong and unnatural bend. In a freak could recognize the gray tabby, if not for bald spots and wounds on the head, neck and back. I>

Anyone who has seen the monster, was terrified and said, "God, what is he afraid!" All the children were told not to touch or stroke freak, and adults was removed it from their children and apartments stones or water from a hose. i>

The cat reacted to all of this is always the same. He resigns himself to the ice water and tolerated as long as people just do not get tired of it watered. He was accustomed to violence and was not afraid to rock droplets and vice versa: clumsily ran up and tried to rub on his feet, hoping to get a little affection. Children's hand stroked it, unless it is seen by adults. And when he was taken up, he immediately began to lick shirt, ear or hair. I>

One day, I heard some commotion in the street, and then the plaintive howl squeak. It was the voice of a freak. I hurried into the street. Perhaps he was caught off guard a couple of mongrels, cool cat got them: a laceration along the back, twisted in the opposite direction back legs. When I carried him to his home, I heard how hard he was breathing and coughing, it was a real torment. I thought what I was doing even more painful when he felt like he was reaching for my ear lobe to lick. Even before the death of the cat tried to feel loved. I pressed Ugly to himself, he rubbed the head of my hands, and then looked at me with his one yellow eye. I felt like he murcit. This poor cat is exhausted before the end of her wanted to get a little bit of care and affection. I>

At that moment I thought Ugly most beautiful creature in the world. He did not try to escape, scream or scratch me, he just looked at me as if I could relieve his pain. I>

Ugly died in my arms, I do not even have time to get to the apartment. It's amazing how much a little disfigured homeless cat was able to change my concept of true love. He taught me better than a thousand stories, shows or books, how to treat those who are not indifferent to me how to be compassionate and kind to others. I>

The scars were at it from the outside, I - inside, and everyone should learn from the cat, how to love. i>

A lot of people want to be rich, successful, famous. I want to be, what was the freak. I>

Tell your friend the story about the poor cat with a heart full of love!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting