The couple lived together in '73 ... And they died with a difference of just a few hours.

When 94-year-old Helen Auer made its last breath, her husband Joe leaned over her to kiss her goodbye. 100-year-old man whispered: «Helen, call me home». I> A few hours later, Joe died ...

The couple from Cincinnati, Ohio, has been a truly unique affection for each other. Their 10 children always knew that Joe can not long stretch without his Helen.

Auer, whose marriage lasted 73 years old, went through the Great Depression and World War II together.

As in war, in 1944, Joe has put a photo of Helen and their two children in the first pocket. This picture had been in his wallet all those years. He was found there after Joe's death, and buried with him.

Auer children remember their mother loving and fun, it was the fact that all these years kept their family together. Joe was restrained and deeply religious man who believed that their children Helen - it is a gift from God.

Auer always laughing. Even at their most recent joint photos of their smiling faces. B>

Jerry's youngest son, who is already 52 years old, says that his parents worked on their relationship despite the distance and financial constraints.

He says: «They were humble and simple people. They did not ask anything in return got everything ». I>

«My parents are role models. Their relationship is deserving of respect ». I>

Joe was right - he was blessed from above.

The couple saw the birth of his 16 grandchildren, 29 great-grandchildren, and one great-grandson.

The funeral of Joe and Helen, it was decided to take place in the same church where they were married for many decades ago.

This love story inspires and delights. They really are a model family, which fought with all the difficulties that are encountered on their way. They fought to be together, and they did it. Share this incredible story with your friends!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802227/husband-100-dies-28-hours-wife-73-years-thing-did-whisper-call-home-faded-away.html?ito=social-faceboo

Tags

See also

New and interesting