The priceless gift of the father of his daughter on Christmas would change her life forever!

Parents wish us always want the best and that we do not repeat their mistakes and lived my life with a new understanding of what is happening. The father of the girl long puzzled over what to give his dear daughter in bright Christmas holiday. And he decided to present something that is not worth a penny, but it will serve as a precious gift of a lifetime.

«My daughter, I was once again faced with the problem - I do not know what to give you for Christmas. It's hard to choose what would be useful and interesting for you. Although I know that it was not to cause me trouble, because you are a man with a broad outlook and you have a lot of interests: literature, music, sports, fashion and more. But I want to give something that will always remind you about me and it is useful to you in life. After much thought, I think I understood that it may be ... i>

I want to reveal to you one simple but very important truth that if you want to be happy, you have to carry through all his life - No one in this world is anything you should not. to accept this fact you'll be able to take full responsibility for your life and what happens in it, into their own hands. Each of us - the creator of his present and future days. I would say more, but you are responsible for what happened yesterday and what consequences it has today. I>

My child, no one can live this life for you. All men are by nature selfish. It is neither bad nor good. Everyone lives in order to make a loved one happy, and then, if possible, to share this happiness with others. If people do for you something, it's not because they are obliged to do so, but simply they want it - it is their choice. And the sooner you understand this, the faster you get rid of illusory expectations. I>

In fact, no one is obliged to love and respect. If you fall in love - then you become for someone special. And if this happens, you have to evaluate it as a gift. I never take it for granted. Cherish such relationships, because everything is easy to lose. I>

Yeah, you're in my life met a lot of enemies, but they do not have to be good to you. No one at all in this world owes nothing owes. Each of us is constantly making an informed choice. You just with his hand can limit contact with such people. I>

Once again, I said this in the hope that you'll remember and accept this truth: «No one you should not». i>

gets better, you're making a huge contribution to their own development and their relationships with others. Thus, to reach for you and others. Remember, no matter what anyone did not say, but love, respect, trust and friendship must be earned! And if you still have it, you can be proud of yourself and be grateful to those who are close to you. If someone does not want to be with you, do not be sad, it's not you. Let other people's problems are not yours. Find the person who will choose you. I>

All that I'm telling you from my own experience ... I though the mountain had fallen from his shoulders, when I just realized this truth and accepted it with all your heart and soul and made the motto of his life. To live without expectations and claims of others, the universe and life in general much easier. The only one to whom you can make a claim - it is you yourself! Do not believe me when I took responsibility for their own lives into their own hands, everything went like clockwork. Fate gave me love, family, friends, business partners, potential customers, and the right people a lot of opportunities. Because I no longer resent the environment, or the circumstances of their own neighbors. I realized that I was the creator of his own life and his own happiness. And every day I am faced with a choice: to succumb to outside influences, emotions, coincidence, or take everything into their own hands. I choose the second. I>

Yeah, maybe for you at once will understand this truth. But, my girl, I want every Christmas you open my letter, read it, and I hope, over time, this truth will become clearer to you. I know exactly my experience will help you to pass with dignity your way of life ». I>

In my opinion, it is best that the father could give his daughter for Christmas. I think when she grows up, she will appreciate his gift! Share this simple and useful truth with your child and other parents.

www.harrybrowne.org/articles/GiftDaughter.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting