Social rock opera, or how things work in Russia ... Last joke KVN all at once on the spot!

Remember the good old days, when you are together with the whole family gathered around the TV screen to see the next issue of the popular comic game show KVN. Surely everyone in the family has their own favorite team, for which he was genuinely ill. Since then much has changed, a lot has happened, but some things have remained the same road to our heart as before. Yes, I will not argue, KVN is not the same. This is natural! Time goes - nothing stands still. Club members are also trying to catch the wave of the present and put to a general overview of the most pressing problems of society.

is your attention last year, nevertheless very topical issue of "Social rock opera" beloved by many of the team "Union" of Tyumen. As soon as the guys throw two jokes - just as the room was in a fit of laughter. How are things in Russia today? Guys just got to the point! «God knows ...» («God alone knows ...") - came the words of the famous song of the legendary Queen, just hearing the audience embraced an entirely different, more clearly describes the current situation. Last hall joke killed on the spot ... I wonder whether the team got away with this hand?

I hope that the team members remain alive and well. Many do not see it the first time performance, yet every time I watch it, I'm just laughing heartily. What a life! Share with your friends number KVN team "Union" on the pressing issues of our time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSp392FHWOw

Tags

See also

New and interesting