So veterans looked KVN in his youth: 19 photos of people who still give us a smile.

Drink surprises and amuses us for more than 60 years. Many natives of this game please us with new projects. Yes, and certainly everyone in this country feel in the shoes kaveenschikov at least once on school or student games. Recent campaigns of great games go under the motto "Drink is not the same!". Today we decided to remind you about the "how" KVN. Editorial online publication Ofigenno.cc has prepared for you a selection of photos of young kaveenschikov who had already become famous in other arenas. Thou shalt have fond memories of the great teams of the past. Here and HAI, and the old part of Pyatigorsk and many others ... In short, let's give in to nostalgia together.

Dmitry Khrustalev in the national team of St. Petersburg. Even with the hair ...

Team CAI - champions of Major League KVN 1995.

And the man remembered different generations in different roles. In general, as he said himself: « With me as with Guzman water! I>»

«Ural dumplings." Brekotkin and Rozhkov. B>

KVNschiki violent youth.

Sergey Sivokho still loves to amuse the people.

Tatyana Lazareva. Oddly enough, but without her husband. B>

The modern generation. "The team Kamyzyaksky edge of KVN». B>

Gentlemen of Odessa. Legends ...

Andrew Bocharov can learn at any age.

This Major League champions in 1998. I think they know everything ...

First Steps odious Bulldog.

one-man band - Alexander Fur.

«Zaporozhye - Krivoy Rog - Transit».

One of the permanent members of this jury. And once toyed, too ...

Again Brekotkin. This time with Svetlakovym. B>

Pyatigorsk headed by Slepakova.

KVN "Parma».

And finally, Svetlana and Alexander Zhiltsov Maslyakov ...

They gave and give us a smile for many years. I want to watch them for a long time on our television screens. Let create new projects and amuse us, but I am sure that with all they remember the great game with which it all began. Share this post with your friends, let them remember, too, looked like humor in his youth.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting