15 inveterate idlers, which reached the level of laziness at the point!

«For the hard work I always choose the lazy man as he finds the shortest way of its implementation», i> - said the famous Bill Gates, whose opinion many of us consider authoritative. In search of nirvana these people came upon the most brilliant ways of evasion from work, that were ever led humanity.

The question immediately arises: what is laziness - vice or the mother of invention? I'm sure, looking at these pictures, you will find your own answer to the eternal question that tormented many famous philosophers and ordinary mortals. This inveterate idlers 15, which in the art of laziness reached the level of the guru. No, they are not sitting idly by, do not spit in the ceiling or the raven thought these guys were looking for ways to make their lives as comfortable as possible. It turns out that doing nothing - is a real art!

The lazy, but a genius!

Photo: Reddit

Lazy Lawnmower.

Photo: MadFruit

Lazy guard.

Photo: AdictaMente

Lazy but fashionable girl!

Photo: Unknown

Herringbone for lazy ...

The lazy student.

Cake for slackers.

Photo: Entermeus

It is a lazy bird.

Watch, who was too lazy to translate.

Photo: MadFruit

Lazy Dad.

Very lazy guy ...

Photo: Coed

Lazy beachgoers.

Slacker decided to walk the dog.

Photo: Maldito Insolente

Lazy filmoman.

Lazy gamer.

Photo: Coed

I will not deny they are masters twiddle ... Yet idleness has positive aspects, for example, improves the intensity of the brain. Show these sloths to your friends. God forbid, to become such!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting