It was a dashing 90-s! 30 memorabilia, which will cause you have nostalgia for the past ...

Dashing 90th ... This is an unforgettable and dear to time, we remember with sadness and a bright smile on her face. Yes, we and our parents lived through a lot ... but it was our emotions and rich colors childhood. Admit it, you like me, certainly have something to remember! Probably not enough for the day to tell our children how well we then lived. Our long warm conversations with friends usually begin with the words: "Do you remember ..." Many of us had computers and other modern gadgets, however the boys always find what to do. This commemorative 30 veshchichek that simply is saturated with the spirit of the 90s. Each of them involves the whole story ... Remember the carefree time dashing 90 with the team website. Wow, as if I traveled back in time!

Chick-Ciric, I'm in the house!

We had to resort to various tricks, if only the parents do not drove us home ...

After this thing we have learned what it is - to be in zero gravity.

And remember even "gnome»!

«Gene», «Street Pushkin House Kolotushkin ...", "Samovar and a cup ..." entertained as they could.

And to what level of income you?

Useful sweets of my childhood ...

Admit it, you did so too!

If you do not know the name of this game - I do not know you!

That's how we made headlines for abstracts ...

Unlike you, I first learned about this guy from the TV show "Windows" instead of "fizruk»!

This is the number of nozzles was only true of majors!

Do you also had this?

You're big or small?

My first attempt in the confectionery business ...

I wonder how's my locker with a cherry?

Yum yum ... An unforgettable taste of childhood!

This is a lucky man!

It's been a roller coaster abruptly!

LEGO our childhood.

«Boys and girls! As well as their parents! Funny stories would you like to see? » B>

When the form of Santa Claus I really ran the creeps!

Crackers our childhood there without any chemical additives.

And then all drank from the same glass ...

It was a magical pastime!

In order to enjoy these fudge, I sacrificed not one seal ...

Personally, I like the Posh-Spice!

This is were we have a disco!

We really know what love is.

My favorite comedy ... I still laugh at their jokes!

It was a dashing 90-s ... we survived as best they could. Is not it a wonderful time ?! Call a touch of nostalgia in the soul of his friends - show them our children's little things!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting