25 restaurants serving a meal on something horrible. What did not come up, but would not do the dishes!

In today's world in any business there is a huge competition, so often in marketing, PR, creative director and were themselves the owners of such establishments invent gadgets to attract visitors that you wonder, how do like this could occur to human health. For several years in a variety of restaurants and cafes around the world, you can see such a "trick" - a non-standard supply contracts. Moreover, it is not in itself an ingredient or dish decorations, but rather on what they are fed. To lure customers, catering guru ready for more. So do not be surprised if in some institution you served your long-awaited order on a stone slab on tennis racket or, God forbid, on a shovel. It is such a breath of fashion, you do not understand!

I brought to you pictures that clearly show the consequences of creative caterers. It's called, what did not invent, but would not wash the mountain of dishes!

Hlebushek slippers - greetings from Grandma!

Dinner in a pine forest: unknown version of the famous painting.

Everything on the shelves! Your dinner including ...

Mini-truck and scattered food. It seems that the author is smoking ...

And it works the same in humans imagination!

Yorick, is that you? For desperate gourmet! B>

Appetizing food with shoe - aroma, known since childhood. Just do it! B>

Why formalities soon go on a picnic!

Garson, to hell with plate - bring down all at once on the table! Tasty, though Pal ... table lickin! B>

These three tea bags to brew not ...

The meal from the Poseidon.

Mojito in a tin? Now you've seen everything! B>

van with ice cream is not the same ...

A paradise for hunters - picking his health ...

When lying around in the garage extra racket ping-pong table ...

To those who can not imagine their lives without the garden!

I would think about it, even if I wanted ice cream. Thank you, not hungry ...

Do It Yourself. Ikea never dreamed of! B>

Table on the table - for those who are not looking for easy ways.

Cocktail cocktail, but it is necessary to clean the teeth on schedule!

Romantic dinner for shovel - instead of thousands of words ...

Food on a stone slab - feel like a caveman ...

Crystal Shoe? Pf, nuggets in silicone sneaker - this is the level! B>

I even begin to have the land that serves IS !!! Mm-m, drools ...

Horn in the sand - and why not?

Of course, I understand that the owners and creative directors of these places catering tried to surprise the customers and to "highlight" the work of the institution, but some of the ideas, in my opinion, just failing ... Not everyone will be decided there nuggets of sneakers paste directly from the table or ice cream in the form of human excrement. X

Share with your friends by these non-standard methods of serving dishes in different institutions, it was too interesting to know their opinion on the matter!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting