10 coolest offices in the world, where even do not want to leave. There would be the laziest and worked ...

Many of us in horror waiting for Monday, when after a fun weekend of the outdoors with friends at the resort with a loved one or, at worst, just at home watching TV, we have to go back to boring office where unfriendly colleagues and strict boss just waiting to bring your brain. No relax in this room, no rest, no fun - all sitting on pins and needles, skukozhenny, and every five minutes looking at his watch to slip away.

However, I want to surprise you, not every office workers have to experience such feelings. Today will show you the offices of ten companies that know how to organize your workspace all employees. Designers of these offices tried to glory: they can and work productively, and great fun in a free moment and relax for an hour or two, if you valishsya from fatigue. Frankly, I would be running at the speed of light to work, if I had a room! Look and admire, what an incredibly steep may be offices.

1. Selgas Cano
This fantastic office will appeal to all lovers of nature and simplicity. Made in ecological style, it fits perfectly into the local landscape. Watch as the changing seasons in the woods behind a window, sitting at work, - priceless!

2. Google
About each of the offices coolness famous company Google has long been legendary. In these areas you can do anything that your heart desires! I will not hide, I'd like to at least one day to be in place these employees. Hell, they do at least once worked?

3. Inventionland Design Factory
I want to shake the hand of the one who created the design of this office - he embodied all the children's dreams and fantasies of any employee. That only is the tree house or a ship where you can feel like a real pirate!

4. Airbnb
It seems that it is the "home" office in the entire collection! I can hear my grandmother's delicious aroma of tea and cookies with raspberry. Note here can result in even favorite pets.

5. Facebook
Not surprisingly, the employees most famous social network in the world come to mind such great ideas - in which the office is easy to be creative even the most desperate sloth. It seems that the next-fix ideas developed by employees during innocent conversations with colleagues and leisurely walks. Honestly, I would have worked there!

6. Nokia
This office-style minimalism rather steep! Especially look so cool in the form of stumps. In addition, in the office a lot of air and light, which is qualitatively affect the productivity of employees.

7. Urban Outfitters
Elegant design, which combined several styles. I am sure, to work in this office - a pleasure. Now I understand how these women manage to create a truly cool outfits!

8. Lego
Since this office is the world famous producer of designers, the interior could not do without men Lego, Lego Lego animals and other items. And the entertainment staff just boggles the mind! Better than some playgrounds, I bet!

9. Zynga
It is a well known company that creates online games. It seems that the developers of computer "razvlekuh" know what a fun game, not by hearsay - with the office at all, you can forget that you are at work.

10. White Mountain
In English the name of the company means "White Mountain". It seems that designers have considered it in its draft. After this stunning office looks like it really made in a mountain cave. It is interesting that all employees feel being in this room.

It captures the spirit of these incredible workspaces, who designed the real geniuses. Here every corner helps to ensure that employees have worked with pleasure and were full of strength, energy and inspiration. It is evident that the owners of these companies value each employee. Well, let's hope that in the near future and in our region will be more and more such amazing offices, work in them - a pleasure. Be sure to share photos of steep workspaces with colleagues. Can you show offices and head - he may take some of these ideas to your review!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting