Serving excellent humor! 20 killer pictures, looking at that, you can not help but laugh.

Without too much pathos declare that laughter - this is life. I think it is not necessary to list all the benefits of this irreplaceable elixir of youth and longevity. The sparkling eyes and a smile from ear to ear has never brought harm to anyone. Happy people - not those who have no problems, it is those who know how, even in the seemingly unbearable moment to laugh in the face of difficulties. And the problems of how to respond to such unexpected answer? They can only run aimlessly! Caring editorial staff of the magazine online store for you umatovuyu selection of images, looking at that, it is simply impossible not to smile. Get ready ... And then I had a stomach ache from laughing!

From the "get mad, because it is not yours!».

I hope this bus drives past the trauma center of the city ...

«Where am I? Where I am? Admission! Earth? Admission! » B>

Men's fun in the lap of wilderness.

It reminded me of the news from Kiseleva.

Murphy's Law in action.

Who are the best we have suicide bombers?

One mistake, but what is vital! All the guys have now, I winked one eye and gave up five ...

This is the whole philosophy of successful employees Interior Ministry.

You Che, poorly?

Women - these women ...

This old lady would get even dead!

From the song words can not erase!

Oh, those optical illusions!

With these insidious creatures like this: Trust, but verify ...

How does makeup for women: the princess fall asleep and wake up with a dragon.

Only me this chetyrehlapy friend reminds one very famous politician? The poor monkey! B>

This boy glades essence of life.

Then and grandmother did not deflate eggs!

Audacity - my second happiness.

It would seem that some of the jokes are pretty simple, but that's exactly what not to do without during everyday napryazhenka. Share those killer photos with colleagues - let them laugh too heartily!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting