It looks like a picture of the future. You will be surprised to learn that the miracle tree is already yielding fruits!

I do not know about you, but personally I can not wait stunning summer season, when you can eat delicious fruits from the garden. Fragrant peaches, juicy plums, delicious apricots, ripe cherries - it seems that still need to be happy? For those who can not imagine my life without fruit and berries, there is great news! Now you do not need a lot of time and effort to grow a real orchard, and does not have to run to the market for different succulent delicacies. That now you will command more like a fairy tale than reality. Miracle tree first flowers, shimmering like a rainbow, and then gives all the fruit, which can only wish. Surprised?

American Sam Van Aiken did something on the verge of science fiction. This master managed to combine artistic aesthetics and advanced technology of the agricultural sector. The result came a terrific project called "tree 40 fruits", a visual projection which you can watch below. B>

Sam grew up on a farm in Reading (Pennsylvania), where he first learned about grafting fruit trees and cultivation of hybrids. In its draft Sam focused on the so-called stone fruits - fruit, inside which is one large seed enclosed in a hard bone and surrounded by fleshy juicy part. These botanists include apricot, cherry, peach, mango, plum, and many other fruits.

Project "40 fruit tree" at first glance, the idea seems crazy mad scientist. However, when the tree begins to bloom, nature offers not only intelligent agronomist, but also a talented artist. «I see this tree as a work of art» i>, - says the author.

In this miracle tree you can find anything from almonds to nectarines. This means that the plant first blooms for a long time, and then a few months fruits. As they say, the beauty of the world in a bottle. B>

«I am fond of the process of grafting trees since childhood, growing up on a farm. I was fascinated by how a living organism are connected with each other and together they create an incredible tandem » i>, - Sam said in an interview. B>

The oldest of the "new generation of trees" in the garden of an American just three years. But even such a small age of the trees makes it possible to say that Sam has made a huge contribution to the development of biological diversity on the planet.

So, using the experience of previous generations, and the artist's own potential, Sam Van Aiken has created something which is hard to believe until you see it. With such progressive ideas, we have already entered into the future! And you like the tree of the experimenter? If yes, show this post to your friends.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/24/tree-of-40-fruit_n_5614935.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting