Stop the Earth, I'll go! 13 manic episodes of the Japanese TV show that will blow your mind.

Yes, it is difficult to dispute the fact that the Russians do not understand the mind. But where to take them to the cosmic mind of residents of the rising sun ?! It seems that the Japanese came from another planet. These small creatures sometimes can raise the whole wide world on the ears. Where to find the best technology and latest products? Of course, in Japan! Who creates the most, pardon the word, uporotyh TV show? Once again, the Japanese are champions! Curiosities and other oddities, which for the average resident of the CIS countries cause a shock and a surprise - this is their everything!

A remake of the famous episode of the "gentlemen of fortune».

History is silent about what happened then ...

All are happy, everyone laughs ... What a fun pereplevyvaet cockroach! Joy full pants! B>

to catch lizards. I've only while watching almost turned gray! B>

So you can fly into space ...

Mating earthworms.

The game of survival: whose nuts are tightened?

is not a game, but the dream of every man! However, the alarming message "Electroshock» ...

A thousand devils what's going on here?!

I for a couple of days to pay.

Hard to believe that these madmen such a rich and unique culture of Japan ... The contrasts are stunning and entice simultaneously. Share these crazy scenes with all the fans something such. I give the tooth, they cast a spell!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting