15 mother's advice that seemed to us unholy nonsense, but it was true. Vital!

All of us in childhood in some way were rebels. My mother used to give us advice, and we are now and then ignored them, and mocked them or sometimes actively protesting. But as you know, my mother is not bad advise your child. Experience has shown that parents often-dense gave us very good advice. In vain we are so serious to be treated. Mom looked like the water!

This is my mother's 15 good tips before you seemed unholy nonsense, and today you are for them extremely grateful. Mom, how you were right ...

First homework!
Get yourself into the habit of never zhdela postponed until later - and you will see that all your work will go with a bang, and the time you will be more. All successful people are not sitting idly by. If they come to mind vdruh brilliant idea, they do not think twice went straight to put it into practice.

It is not necessary to you ...
Do mothers usually love affairs Eye-diamond. They can smell the scent of scoundrels. Of course, the choice of a life partner - a private matter, and parents better not to poke his nose here, but should at least listen to my mother's advice to always be on guard.

Do not be late!
Now you most irritate people who are forced to wait. Oh, selfish! Think only of yourself ...

Sleep on it.
Interest for the sake of an experiment: Fix your thoughts in a notebook before going to bed, and then when you wake up think about what you were thinking at the evening box. It is quite another thing, is not it? Truth be told my mother to take a serious decision, need often to the idea, roughly speaking, to sleep. In the morning thinking cleaner come to mind creative ideas and work, in general, is burning in the hands.

Sleep during the day.
Oh, where are my childhood years ?! Until now I regret that I did not sleep during the day in kindergarten.

You come home - just disguise!
Finally, we ourselves have understood this simple truth ... It is strange that a child is causing us such violent rebellion. Now we know that so comfortable, hygienic and pleasant. Already the soul becomes easy!

Go to the bathroom before you leave!
I am ashamed to admit it, but it's true. Should you forget you this golden rule, sit in the car and go somewhere far away from civilization as you immediately feel an urge to go to the toilet. Next time before you leave just remember this.

Patience and a little effort!
Hate - is not of the Pull. However, patience and hard work - these are the things that grind a person's character and temper his spirit. The work - is generally no exaggeration the best panacea for all ills. However, taking tabletochki "T & T" should be moderate doses does not pereuserdstvuya. Then, you see, get even some bonus or a raise. Nicely? And then!

Eat fruits and vegetables.
Time goes by - priorities change. Then it was impossible to get to eat carrots, tomatoes, ogrurchik, an apple or a banana, and today we have not fetched from these vkusnyashek ottyanesh. In addition, it is useful and good for the figure!

Why are you so angry? Porridge in the morning did not eat? B>
It turns out that between bad mood and lack of breakfast or lunch does have a direct relationship. Now you have grasped the essence of advertising "Snickers". Ready all rant and rave? Any words from others deytvuet on your nerves. It's time to eat! Food - is the deytvenny "uzbagoin».

turns off appliances from the outlet!
As children we were laughing at my mother's excessive caution, but with the current tariffs for utilities now we are not amused! Today, it is to the second as the actual. Also, your desire for saving electricity with his hands and feet would support zaschiniki nature.

Be above it ...
As a child, you took everything with bayonets, but once you understand that in adult life this is not always welcome. Mom, thank you, that taught me to see the situation from the side, disengage and under any circumstances to remain calm.

Do not argue for shade ass.
You have not been an active user of the Web, and my mother had as the water looked. To argue with trolls, both online and in life - it rotten. As my mother would say, he is intelligent and if you see that the verbal battles to anything good will not just smolchi.

It's cold, put on your hat!
Now I do not need advice and guidance, I've got what Kuta and go as cabbage.

All passes
Mom thought as the king Solomon, who was guided in all matters by a simple rule: "Everything passes - and it will pass." These words are still helping me keep life balance.

All mothers who probably has some special flair. In addition, every mother wants her child all the best. Come to his mother, hug her and thank you for everything. Share these childhood friends all tips with their peers.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting