Language differences between the two neighboring towns

It just so happened that the nature of their activities, moved for a long time residence of native Irkutsk to Krasnoyarsk. 5 linguistic differences that I noticed, and that caught me a little off guard. Please do not break.

1. Couples and tapes.
When I began to study at the university, double the lessons we called "pair" in the glorious city of Krasnoyarsk is referred to as "tape". In the word "pair" have at least the logic, and yet it seems Krasnoyarsk unholy nonsense.

How to find: a friend enthusiastically told me how well she skipped "tape", and that "tape" philosophy skukota utter. Thought friend set off the mind, but when she began to argue that the right to say "pair", it began to prove that mind, I set off.

2. Dispenser VS Cooler
It is easier, and then it has the right to life, but personally feel "dispenser" more viable option to designate a device for heating, cooling and distribution of water, as the "cooler" Judging from the name can only be cooled.

How to find: in the service station while waiting for car repairs, thirsty. I asked the mechanics, if they have a "dispenser", seeing as insane, exchanged glances with each other, and the answer is no. Later this device for taming of lust, I noticed in one of the corners, I thought that mechanics greedy bastards.

3. Multifora VS file.
In my case, the term "file" is that on the computer, and not the bag in which pop A4 sheet of paper in order to save his best, long life and giving cheerful shine.

How to find: a pair of printed sheets in the printing and long-requested "multiforu" looked like an idiot, I have them too, because they thought it stupid sorry.

4. Ties VS Ziptay
Gizmo as the photo we call "tie" in Krasnoyarsk "clamps».

How to find: all in the same service station, on the same day. In general, the opinion of mechanics about my mental deficiency strengthened permanently, however, as the mine of pathological about their greed knows no bounds.

Oh, and by the way creativity to the masses! Screed (ziptayami) can mend even a broken arm. Blue electrical tape just burn with shame!

5. Bark VS Goat (Slang)
When we talk about something ridiculous, something usually use the word "bark" type "nifga ce bark" at them, it sounds like "finally a goat."

How do I know: I do not remember, but really "goat" some work! =) I have everything, all thanks!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting