18 stunning notes that only women could leave. Emotions and the rod out!

Remember, we told you about the boy who was the first in the world has written a book about how to understand a woman? So, we dare to note that the beautiful half of humanity does not need to understand. Yes, women - being unpredictable, treacherous and sometimes even very bitchiness, but at the same time, lovely, caring, and most importantly, these people ... Who but a woman can leave yourself a note on the refrigerator to remind, "Do not eat!", Proudly ignoring this epistle in 12 hours because of the night. Only the fairer half (you can bet) can vytvorit such that its capabilities will be surprised.

Today revision entertainment magazine These messages, which they have put heart and soul, are loved, husbands, children, in general, all members of the household. These notes - all are female. B>

The most caring woman in the world!

And try to just pass over Ira way ...

Love at first sight.

Can I borrow the wife of a day or two?

What is it with potatoes something?

Just do not be lazy and read the message to the end. Hedgehog cabbage and lollipop - it is something! B>

My mother, too, may be the weekend!

Someone should stop chopped in the "Tank Battle", otherwise it smells like kerosene ...

Vlad, do not let me down, like the last time!

Dimon, secured and drink!

Do not Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood!

The desire of women - the law ...

Oh, this Dasha, comes and eats other people's buns.

Do not trust cats, they all lie!

What mischievous steamer someone caught.

This is what I understand, the wife of God!

Tomatoes - only enemies!

Truth be told, that the folk art - the most honest, sincere and true art form. And if we put a woman's hand, then even an innocent note in a tattered piece of paper turns into a real masterpiece. Can you share with us something similar? Perhaps this is your treasure will be included in our next selection. In the meantime, share with others, there are: the notes can easily amuse anyone.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting