The more you give, the more gains ... Valuable thoughts of the wise man of the power of the present.

Scripture teaches us to give without expecting to get anything in return. This idea is correct. However, to give, you need to have that to give. But no matter what and how much you give ... It is important, how the soul you're doing it. Then he begins to act the law of the universe, which governs the entire universe. You give, even detail - and Universum necessarily miraculously reward your generosity. If you think the universe circle around your finger, and you share with a neighbor to put yourself a check, know, so this trick will not pass. Just giving something from the heart, we find a hundred or even a thousand times more.

Excerpt from book Deepak Chopra "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success," the power of gifts will help to comprehend this truth in full. It turns out that everything is very simple, just need to not skimp on the good. Its enough for all ...

Faced with someone, you can silently send them a blessing, wish him happiness, joy, and plenty of laughter. This kind of silent giving has a very large force.

One of the useful things that taught me in my childhood and which I have taught my children - it never comes any whose home empty-handed, never to anyone not to come without a gift.

You might say: "How can I give to others, if at the moment I lack the most?ยป

You can bring a flower. One flower.

You can bring a note or a postcard that will say something about your feelings to the person to whom you came.

You can bring a compliment.

You can bring a prayer ...

Make a decision to give wherever you go, whoever you may be seen. The more you give, the more confidence thanks to the miraculous effect of this law, you acquire. And when you receive more, your ability to give more will also increase.

Our true nature - that wealth and abundance, we are rich by nature, because nature supports our every need and desire. We do not lose anything, because our essence - pure potentiality and infinite possibilities.

Each of us is rich already inside. If everyone learned how to give and give, and not to rake in the pocket, the benefits of the world would be enough for all of us. Poverty would disappear automatically. Share these incredibly wise thoughts with his buddies.

www.labirint.ru/books/403756/

Tags

See also

New and interesting