Bright bouquet of emotions from the talented Georgian artist ... The paintings, from which emanates the warmth!

You want a moment to plunge into the warm memories of childhood and youth and warm the soul? Team Ofigenno.cc offers you a bouquet of the most positive emotions and good mood from the talented Georgian artist Lado Tevdoradze. He was born in 1957 in Tbilisi. In 1985 he graduated from the Tbilisi Academy of Arts. Ever since the early years teachers have seen the boy in a huge creative potential. Lado did not disappoint and took up painting professionally.

From each of the artist's paintings emanates love, comfort and coziness. People depicted in the paintings of Lado Tevdoradze amazing as though familiar to us for 100 years. From them comes some light and joy peace. Each of them - happiness. Tevdoradze says himself: «The main thing is that in every picture there was a light that was the sun». I> keep warm in the glow of an incredibly warm Lado Tevdoradze work with us!

This is not just technically correct painted pictures. They live performances ... This little bright colors and good mood. B>

Bedding scenes can not not moved by it. They do not have a single gram of vulgarity ...

Although, maybe you've never been to Georgia and are not familiar with its traditions, each of these paintings affect the most delicate strings of your soul.

I remember the childhood and youth ...

Art is designed to evoke feelings and emotions, whether joy, delight, sadness or even disgust. These works of art are doubly valuable because they cause the person who looks at them, only positive emotions. I want to love and give good all around. Show these incredibly atmospheric paintings of Georgian flavor all connoisseurs.

fotki.yandex.ru/users/dmitrie-lyudmi/album/115280/

Tags

See also

New and interesting