20 parents who successfully played a joke on their children. It's funny till you drop!

Being a parent - not an easy task. You're constantly surrounded by their children love and care, worried, do not sleep - only to live and do not grieve. And then the offspring grow up and no longer appreciate your care. Should I be upset and grieve? Of course not: just need to look at everything with a sense of humor.

These parents played a joke on the harmfulness of their children in mind. And if not over the hazard, just for prevention. We hope this collection of parenting jokes lift your mood. Moms and dads, so keep!

1. Beard - the best gift for the guy for 14 years. B>

Photo: myextremefamily

2. After the birthday cake has everything you can. B>

Photo: sinelchenkojulia

3. Severe breakfast directly from Sparta. B>

Photo: elen_smith

4. Examinations will be completed perfectly: motivate parents. B>

Photo: alex_curls

5. When parents - hairdressers with humor ...

Photo: budu_mamoy

6. On April 1, the parents in a special harness. B>

Photo: gerasimova__kris

7. Mother-humorist. B>

Photo: elenamort

8. - The title of "Father of the Year" is awarded with this man who is admiring the boy in the movie. B>

Photo: edgar bonilla

9. - My dad just burst into the room with this big devil icicle and said that calls to a duel.

- Your dad - the daddy of all the popes in the world.

Photo: ak-hdl.buzzfed.com

10. Son just asked for $ 10, what a generous father replied: « Of course, hell, they are in the top left drawer of the computer desk i>». B>

11. What in the morning you do not expect from their parents. For example, in the cobblestone multivarka. B>

Photo: darku.sha

12. Parent Quest. B>

Photo: sticknclick

13. Dad takes care of the daughter figure. B>

Photo: ifrizcaprice

14. - My daughter constantly receives Score D in math. This is her cell phone: « In the case of points B to break the glass i>». B>

15. Eat cereal because «& lt; tidy as this damn house!» B>

Photo: Common White Girl

16. - My father stamped his image on the blanket. He called blanket "contraception" and gave it to my sister. B>

17. Another way to protect your children. B>

Photo: lebedeva_viktoria

18. Award for achievement ... awarded for outstanding achievement in cleaning the bloody bathroom and bedroom ...

19. - You missed a curfew! Do not knock or ring the doorbell. You can sleep on the patio. Today I am good, I put a blanket over there. B>

20. Rise of the purity. B>

Photo: catrinsmetanka

These parents undeniably humorous no problem. Let me just say one thing, and the children have fun, and discipline under control. What parents made fun of you and your friends? Share in the comments, it will be interesting to find out!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting