He loves his job, which cuts the children for free. But there is a small catch ...

Most people are going to work as hard labor. But each of us is architect of his own happiness. Even for such a routine matter as daily labor, should be treated creatively. Otherwise, sooner or later you get tired of the work, even your dreams. That barber named Courtney Holmes decided to find a completely different approach to a favorite craft. This idea came Courtney accidentally during the annual festival "Back to School" in Iowa.

Barber decided to do hair to its customers free of charge, but with one small condition ...

Every child who comes to him in the parlor, to Holmes, trimmed it for free, I should read a story or excerpt from the book.

This bag of tricks designed to instill a love of reading kiddies, and the barber thus decided to support the initiative of the festival. «I would like the children to read good books and it got cool hair. All would have remained satisfied », i> - says Courtney.

As you can see, many good starts with small steps. I am confident that this exciting idea in the end will bring brilliant results. Tell us about this project conventional barber to his comrades. And let the good growing exponentially!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting