His father left his own daughter. But that said, this girl - above all wisdom ...

As for me, the ability to forgive - it is not a weakness, but rather a precious gift and hard work. It is not so easy to learn ... Everyone can remember, but not everyone is able even to forgive.

We consider ourselves as adults and wise, but we sometimes much more difficult to comprehend the art of forgiveness, for example, than our children. What can I say, we have something to learn from the younger generation!

This woman published in the social network Facebook is incredibly interesting note about forgiveness. After reading it, you shall take for yourself something useful. In truth, there is something to ponder ...

«My daughter had last seen his own father when she was 4 years old. To help you understand, now 11. When her baby was only 2 years, we met with him, and he asked me whether it is possible to give up parental rights to not pay me alimony. I agreed ... I simply wanted to protect his daughter from unnecessary suffering. In general, it is not such a big fee for the absence of pain and frustration. I>

I've never lied to her daughter about who her father was and where did it go. I always say, as far as possible, properly and fairly to all of her questions about your own father. I>

When our daughter was 4 years old, my husband informed me that he was diagnosed with cancer and he wanted to see her daughter. I put all my things, and we met him in the park. He asked about two hours. But it only took 20 minutes. From that time on it has not been not heard. I>

About a year later I met our mutual friend, who said that our daughter is very similar to the current children of my former spouse. He also said that my beloved has a new family. After the last sentence taken from me speechless. And what was it like to hear my daughter! .. I decided to stop this conversation, and my daughter got in the car. The child was surprisingly calm. She smiled and told me, "Mom, but he finally learned how to be a father. This is wonderful! I'm happy for his children ... "And that was the day when my 11 year old daughter taught me the art of forgiveness». I>

Precocious wise girl ... After this wonderful story to me too hard to find any words. In my opinion, they are irrelevant ... Share this eloquent case of life with his friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting