Rapid testing of IQ

- Hi, girl, get acquainted, cho! CONTACT-walk? And?
- Hello. Well, if the answer to three of my question is?
- Gn, easily Yes, ask!
- What is extraterritoriality? Who are the small Dutch? What is the event horizon?
- Che? Type test for intelligence, count, Gray! In short, the first - a diplomatic term, something like diplomatic immunity, but not for the individual and for the territories, objects of different products, machinery, formally, for example, the car of Ambassador considered the territory of another state, well, there, to inspect can not penetrate and so on. Same with the embassy, ​​whatever. Small is the Dutch seventeenth century painting scenery, portraits on a dark background, realism, naturally. Small - well, like, all against the backdrop of Rembrandt they look palely, but generally at a level.
- Dimon, well, they drew to the square, to plug the hole in the wallpaper, utilitarian art. Pure ordered business, consumer goods anyone tops in general, that "small."
- You do not beguiled? You Krivorukov portray first ever glass, then about a grind utilitarian art. Chase, bro, you are in nature.
- Hey, you decided to sharpen what? You do not exacerbate ...
- Sorry, I ...
- Oh, girl, I'm sorry, I apologize, it's, yeah, well, the gravitational radius, well, I'm not in the subject of astrophysics, especially there, I can do Wait a hoarse bell, which-that clarify? What are you laughing at, so I have an idea, not quite dark, what type of term to clarify and articulate the wrong, but to me then ask your older?
- Ale, husky! And who is it? Semen zdrasste pigweed and Olezha home? Sleeps? Oh, and sleeping badly? Yeah, I realized just lay down. Not noisy? Pigweed seeds, such a question, you're sorry, I'm hoarse, sorry, Oleg wanted to ask, can you know? Yeah, you were not heard by chance of Hawking radiation could theoretically / experimentally is no evidence? Yeah, yeah, I-I-yasnenko, okay thanks. A? Yes, we only beer, pigweed seeds, you also know us. Nah, we will not!
- In general, the event horizon - it's awesome hard if in general to tell, I will not lie, well, purely for the collapsed object - gravity is so strong in a specific, like, a distance that no information from the facility at will is not received, all in it It falls out of it - nothing. Photons of light and other elektromagnitnovolnovaya shnyaga - not emitted.
- Pozhiznyak, special treatment is shorter. And only came to the gate - Vohra runs and boundless zataskivet on the bench, and all through there soared.
- Type Yes, Gray says. Here, the gate and zapretka - this is the event horizon, and the letters out, no newspapers - all godfather crushed under itself. But there is such a thing - Hawking radiation, well, all the words of this without substantiation. For zapretkoy, such as out of nothing, out of the vacuum inside the zone suddenly born couple - "cop-kid", but due to the tunnel effect, the type of kid over the fence reaches the free air, and the cop in the area is, ha ha. Quantum this crap, I do not believe in it until the end. Realize difficult. But if this is true, and all the laws - does not happen besprosvetki, will always shine kid - that there is no event horizons physically collapsar still emits a low Doljani. Well, like everything. Well, I'm weak in the secular theme I identified immediately.
- My name is Lena. And you, Dmitri and Sergei? This is a "Zhiguli" you? Can I sip?

Tags

See also

New and interesting