Food for Thought ..... or be like coffee ....

He comes to a young girl and her father says:
 - Father, I'm tired, I have such a hard life, these difficulties and challenges, I always swim against the current, I have no more strength ... What do I do?
Father instead of answering set on fire three identical pots with water. One threw a carrot, put another egg in the third poured milled coffee beans. After a while he pulled out of the water the carrots and egg and poured into a cup of coffee.
 - what changed? - He asked his daughter.
 - Carrots and cooked egg and coffee beans is soluble in water. - She replied.
 - No, my daughter, this is only a superficial view of things. Look hard carrots, visiting in boiling water, it becomes soft and supple. Brittle and liquid egg was hard. Outwardly, they have not changed. They only changed their structure under the influence of the same adversity - boiling water. And people - strong appearance, and can be pasted weaklings where fragile and tender only harden and become stronger ...
 - And coffee? - She asked.
 - ABOUT! This is the fun part! Coffee beans are completely dissolved in the new hostile environment and changed it - turned into a magnificent flavored drink. There are special people who do not change because of the circumstances - they change the very circumstances and turn them into something new and beautiful, and gaining knowledge of the situation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting