10 tips wishing to get rich from the rich American investor Warren Buffett.

1. reinvested earnings

When you earn a lot of money early, you might be tempted to spend it. do not do that. Better to invest in business that seems to you profitable. I knew it early, while still in high school. My friend and I bought a used machine to play pinball and installed it at the hairdresser. The money we have not spent as would have done in our place ordinary teenagers, and began to buy more machines. For 26 years I had been $ 174 000, that modern money is $ 1, 4 million

2. Be prepared to vary

Do not make decisions relying on what others say. When I started to manage the money collected from multiple investors $ 100,000, they called me a freak and I predicted failure. But 14 years later, I closed a partnership, and it cost more than $ 100 million. For me, the market - this is just what everyone else is doing. To be above the market, it is necessary to measure themselves by their internal scale, judging yourself by your own standards, not by public

3. & quot; ... the thumb & quot;

Beforehand collect all the information to make decisions quickly and stick to it. Unnecessary seat and thinking I call & quot; ... thumb & quot ;. When I offer to enter into a business or invest money, I ask, how much it will cost, I'm in it for me - and I say almost immediately its decision

4. Contracting location on the banks of

All disputes, particularly cash, must be solved before the start. I got this bitter lesson before the business with slot machines. My grandfather hired me and my friend to restore order in his store. We have 5 hours to carry heavy boxes, and when finished, my grandfather gave us 90 cents for two. I was shocked by such injustice

5. In business there are no trifles

I admired his friend, who thought of paint only the walls of the office, which overlooks the road, and thus saved on paint. Learn to save on the little things, it will greatly increase your income

6. Live within your means

Do not go into debt. Living on credit is still no one made millionaire. I have never in my whole life did not take money, and always tried to make first, and then do what we have. My advice to the debtor - bargain with creditors to pay, how much you can. And when you close the debts, are working to raise at least a small amount that you can put to use

7. Be persistent

Tenacity and perseverance with less capital can achieve more than the secured opponent. In 1983, I bought the company because I liked the way it conducts business founder, an immigrant from Russia. From the hostess a small shop it has become a true legend of the industry by opening a network of furniture stores across America

8. At the time you exit the game

As a teenager, I went to the races, set once and lost. To offset the loss, I put again and again lost. It was a week's wages. But I found the strength to leave and will never repeat this mistake

9. assess risks

In 1995, the employer of my son Howie, was accused by the FBI in price-fixing. I advised Howie to imagine the worst and best scenarios of the company. He quickly realized that the risks far outweigh any potential benefits and left the next day. Ask yourself, "And then what?" - It helps to imagine all the possible consequences and make the right choice

10. Find out what is the meaning of success

Despite his condition, I never measure success in dollars. Before they reach the respectable age, I realized - success in life is not measured by money, but by the number of people who you love and who love you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting