MORAL PROBLEM FOR VERIFICATION thinking outside the box

Check yourself! Indeed, sometimes unconventional thinking and creative approach to business gives us the key to solving problems of any complexity!

Imagine the situation: you are driving in your car in rainy, stormy night and suddenly see three people waiting at the bus stop.

These people:

The old lady who looks as if he is about to go away to another world;
A longtime friend who once saved your life;
The woman / man of your dreams.
Which of them you take in travelers, if your car is double?

Think and give your answer before reading further.
This moral and ethical dilemma, in fact, has been proposed as a test in employment in one company. You can ride the old woman feels bad, because first of all you have to save her life. And can you choose an old friend because he once saved your life, and it will be an excellent chance to thank him? However, when more podvernёtsya case you meet your soul mate?

Of the 200 applicants for the position of only one candidate had no problem with the answer, and he was hired. Its solution was as follows: "I would give the car keys to my old friend and asked him to take the old woman to the hospital. And the same at this time was a woman of my dreams ».

Sometimes thinking outside the box, and creative approach to business gives us the key to solving problems of any complexity.

Tags

See also

New and interesting