The bitter reality of contemporary relations

Letter from the Internet, which is worth reading every

Today at lunch I met a girl he loved for many years. She already has a husband, and she is pregnant. When she left, we greeted each other, and then phoned. And, to be honest, when we were talking, then I would rinse the way do not rinse the last years 15.

5 years ago we decided that breaking up. At that time, we have already met 4, 5 years and during that time were completely devoted to each other. We could spend together on the 8, 12 and even 24 hours for tens of days without a break and did not get tired. We ate, slept, walked, played sports, dreamed, watched movies and television, went to visit, talked, played sonipleysteyshn, fighting, and everywhere feel the full harmony and mutual understanding. We were a reflection of each other. Of course, five years were difficult times when I carried her in his arms to the hospital, but she supported me in my stable of failed projects, when I had to forgive and to cry when questioned in each other and in themselves, but whatever happens, we always could not be without each other more than a day. We were completely abstracted from the world and perhaps that oversees all from the sidelines, having only a vague idea of ​​how to live the rest. And every time we went to the people with surprise for itself found that there is a phenomenon in the world, when someone loves, and the other allows you to love, when someone in a relationship can not love, but only decides to be together. We did not observe this. We just talked about it, and we just shrugged their shoulders. And every time we came back from the world in his little world, we are absolutely sincerely say that we love each other and are equally strong as anybody else. We believed in it and knew it was wrong. We like to know that you can not decide to be together, to be separately - it's like not to be at all. I will not hide that we are not perfect and our relations have a lot of different human trials, but it does not matter.

And after 4, 5 years of relations seemed to us that our feelings are dead, we are not so little, which should ideally be that there is no passion and that perhaps we should leave. I will never forget with what expectations we disagreed. It seemed to us that we, as sailboats go swimming in the open and we thought that the world is full of challenges and important people. People who are at least no worse than we are to each other. We consider ourselves a young, beautiful, and promising to find a soul mate is not difficult, because there from whom to choose.

Since then, it took 5 years and if I had it, 10 or 15 years ago, said I'll watch the life which I now see, I would have it would not have believed it. Now I see the most beautiful and interesting women, the most successful and charming guys are massively alone. I remember how we came to one class and we had a little girl who loved unconditionally all the boys and all the girls hated. If I was then told that in 25 years it will all be as beautiful, but lonely and divorced, I would have thought it was a joke. Like, I would not have believed in that girl I loved, along with a dozen guys in the 8th and 9th grade, 25 years will be very lonely and beautiful mother, as well as another very beautiful and incredibly good my close friend that, When I meet, I delight in straying breath (and everyone who sees it). I remember once in private conversation she told me that in 17-18 years, she perceives the world and their future very differently. She said she always thought that she too will all: be big and good family, is a successful husband and children are not less successful, that will house and all what dreams each. But it turned out somehow quite different, with a husband who beat, with divorce, with dishonest men and all the ... It's no secret that I once went to a lot of beauty contests, and I know the fate of many of the most beautiful girls our city. And most of them are incredibly sorry for me. If I've said for a long time that these girls are lonely, unhappy, and no one needs, I would have just laughed in response. And they just so! And do not argue, but just trust me. And if they do so, how can everyone else ...

My company does not have a particularly masculine unsuccessful people. All involved in sports, work, active, agreeable to all 22 to 35 years. In fact, lifestyle and attitude towards many of the values ​​we have and makes one company. And what's interesting - half of them are unmarried. The worst thing - I know that they are absolutely realistic view for themselves the prospect remain so until the end of life. Once we met with one of my close friend, who once also, I broke up with my girlfriend, thinking that this world is full of better parties. I would call this guy one of the coolest in my environment (it is easy to fall in love). And he told me that even before he somehow did not consider a scenario that can be left alone. It seemed that still meet someone, but now everything is different. Now he completely cold calculation considering the option to be alone.

And I do not even know what happened in the world, where the breakdown occurred, which every day becomes more and more single people.

Now I'm 36 years old. I know and can do a lot. I know how to make sure that I had the money, how to earn the respect and recognition, cause laughter or bring himself to hate. I learned to get almost everything. But I do not know what to do to fall in love. This is the only sense of the thing, the emotion that can not be called upon to create, simulate. It does not belong to us, and I am convinced that it is a gift of God. And if there is a God, it is love. And woe to the man who once experienced it, because we thought as to experience love and one day in the future everything will seem less of it, because it is practically impossible to surpass the love. And if you are someone to love, and outside in our world there is someone who you think is brighter, younger, more interesting, intelligent, tender, then know that this is all temporary and eternal love. The lights fade, the young grow old, that were gently pogrubeet, interesting will be the usual, blunt the sharpness of mind, and only she has the past tense.

If you currently have a number of favorite people, do not you dare throw it. Never! Your whole life is made up of 5-6 people standing, one of which you, if the stars come together, love, because if you do not come together, then, may not have received ever. Do not cast away your happiness and capabilities to build it. Then you'll feel sorry for them.

You want to know how the world looks like? Then listen, and do not you dare come here. There is nothing that can be exchanged for love. For 5 years, I began to appreciate, when I meet a girl who could just speak normally and talk, laugh, and enjoy life. I began to appreciate the people who can least just to say something, to think, to have an opinion or want something. It is interesting that such a quality as "just be a normal person" - it was so rare that it can be a lot of pay. And the qualities that you seem to be in love for granted, as respect, kindness, sincerity, honesty - is a rarity. In love, you can not be different, but here other for many - it is a way of survival. There are all beautiful, all bright, but almost all of what I have 5 years ago, so beckoning to be false, harmful and poisonous like toadstools in the forest, which always somehow brighter whites.

Actually, I'm a very happy person, because my life was happiness. Though why it was ... will be even. And I wish you the same. Do not miss it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting