9 countries, but very useful exercise for the brain

A few fun exercises for the brain to help you make your mind sharper and flexible

In 1936, American writer Dorothy Brando in his book «Wake Up and Live» («Wake up and live") offered some fun exercise for the brain to help you make your mind sharper and flexible. These exercises are designed to get you out of your usual environment, show a different perspective (even a different reality, if you like) and create a situation that will require ingenuity and creative solution.

So, here are the 9 countries, but very useful exercise for the brain:

Spend 1 hour a day without saying anything, only answering direct questions, in its normal environment, without creating the impression that you are offended or not in the mood. Behave normally as possible. Do not make any comments, and do not give in to attempts to extract from the information you need.
On 30 minutes a day to think of one single subject, without being distracted any more on that. You can start with five minutes.
15 minutes a day keep a communication without using the words "I, me, mine».
Stay on the doorstep of any crowded room and thoughtfully evaluate its size.
Let me to your new friend spoke only about himself, not allowing him to realize it. Polite questions, return it to the mainstream mutual conversation so that he did not feel negative.
Try to talk only about themselves, without boasting, without complaining and without forcing interviewees to miss.
Make a strict plan for two hours a day and clearly follow the plan.
12 Set a random tasks, such as: walk 20 kilometers away from home without any special equipment; 12:00 to go without food; breakfast in the most unexpected and the wrong place, you can find; to say nothing all day except for answers to questions; I stay up all night and work.
During the day, say "yes" to all questions and suggestions (within reason).
These exercises may seem silly and useless, but in reality they can make your life a lot and get to know yourself better.

Tags

See also

New and interesting